Friday 5 April 2013

We've Been Nominated!


Bear and I are ecstatic to announce that the Bear’s P4ws Blog has been nominated for a Leibster award! Thank you to Marie from TheKittyCorner blog for the nomination
=)


The Liebster Award is for bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to help spread the word about their blog.  As a nominee, after accepting the nominations and thanking the nominators the following is required:
List the nominator’s blog on your blogroll with a link
Answer a set of 11 questions asked by the nominator
Provide a list of 11 random facts about yourself
Nominate 11 qualified blogs (less than 200 followers) for the Liebster Award and let them know through a post on their blog page
Provide a set of 11 questions for the nominated blogs to answer
Display the award on you blog!

And so without further ado:

Questions from TheKittyCorner
1)      Describe yourself in one word.
Insightful (this is the word my sister chose – isn’t that nice of her?)
2)      If you had a time machine, would you travel to the future or to the past?
The past. I would love the chance to watch history unfold
3)      What is your favourite city?
This changes pretty often, but right now my favourite city is Toronto
4)      Do you write more than one blog?
I used to.  Once upon a long while ago, but I’ve narrowed it down to just Bear’s Paws now.
5)      What is your favourite time of day?
Sunrise and Sunset are equally my favourites. 
6)      If you could have lunch with a famous person, from past or present, who would it be?
Anne Rice.
7)      Coffee or tea? (Or neither?)
Tea.  Definitely tea.
8)      What is your favourite flower? 
Oddly enough, Forget-Me-Nots are my absolute favourite.  Many people think they’re weeds, but I think they’re wonderful
9)      What do you like best about blogging?
I love the connection it brings.  The blogger world is a wonderful and rather sharing-centered community.  The exchange of information and ideas is so organic and comfortable to me, and you can meet some rather spectacular online personalities.
10)   What is your favourite season?
Probably spring just as it is about to roll-over into summer....although winter and fall are pretty spectacular too
11)   What is your favourite movie?
Currently Les Miserables.  It is so incredibly well done that it’s hard not to love.

11 Random things:
1)      I was named after a city. In Israel. Apparently the water there matches the color of my eyes 
2)      My musical taste is off the wall – and I’m told that it contrasts greatly with the image that I present 
3)      Bear is probably one of the best things that has happened to me in a long, long time.  I don’t know why the world decided that we needed to come together, I’m just glad that it did
4)      I like the sound of old vinyl records more than digitalized music.  For some reason, it sounds so much more real to me coming off of an large black, highly breakable piece of vinyl
5)      Old movies rock my world harder than any newly processed sap that Hollywood tries to dish out. Nothing will beat the sickly sweet nostalgia that is “Singing in the Rain” or “Mary Poppins” or “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.” Ever.
6)      Music is the auditory expression of our souls. No matter how chaotic, or overly-organized it is 
7)      My philosophies are based on my beliefs and experiences. They mean the world to me, and – for the most part – will exemplify how I will try to live my life.
8)      Secretly, (although not anymore) I love the fact that Bear smells like a dog
9)      My collection of books is rivalled only by the public library.
10)   I love nibbling on Bear’s ears.  They’re so floppy and adorable and it annoys the dickens out of him, but I do it regardless
11)   If I ever win the lottery I want to buy a massive piece of land and turn it into a dog rescue.  It’s something that I’ve wanted to do ever since I met the dogs of Northern Canada

Our Nominees:
1)      Life With Arie
2)      Pawcurious
3)      PawPrintCityTimes
5)      Joan’s Arc
6)      Feline PurrSpective
8)      Quack and Quill
9)      Stella!

11 Questions for our Nominees
1)      What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
2)      What is one of your favorite quotes?
3)      What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
4)      What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
5)      What sound do you love?
6)      What inspired you to start blogging
7)      Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
8)      The best part of waking up is?
9)      If you could be any tevelvion character, who would you be?
10)   What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
11)   What is your most favourite place on Earth?

Thanks again to the KittyCorner for their nomination!

Keep your tails Wagging
Bear's P4ws



No comments:

Post a Comment