Tuesday 8 January 2013

Getting our P4ws dirty!!

Welcome friends and tail waggers to Bear's little corner of the internet.

This blog will be dedicated to tips, tricks and news about dogs, dog food, dog training, dog rescues, dog raising and any other tail-waggingly good tidbits that we can find.

I have been the proud pet-parent to Bear for the past three years.  He came to me hurt and broken and together we managed to save each other.  I saved his life, and he saved my sanity. Since then, I haven't ever looked back.
If this blog can help even one person find their forever dog, or even one dog find their forever home then both Bear and I will rest easy knowing that we helped put a little more health and happiness out into the world.


Keep your Tails Wagging
Bear's P4ws

No comments:

Post a Comment